Thanks to everyone who participated in the Dog Days of Summer Mixer on July 28th. The July mixer was hosted by our Home Based Businesses,
the Town of Sahuarita and the Green Valley Sahuarita Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center. Caterer of the event was Greg and Amy Hansen of Twist and Shout/The 19th Hole. This well attended mixer was held in the Sahuarita Town Hall.
The Home Based Business participants each had a table at the event and spoke to the receptive crowd about their businesses.
Participating Home Based Businesses were;
- AZ Web Writers
- Class Act Transportation
- Coffee News
- Green Valley Sahuarita Locksmith
- Legal Shield
- Rose West Accounting
- Sandra Reith Medicare Specialist
- Santa Cruz Grants and Consulting
- Summer Watch LLC
- David Jacome UHC Medicare Solutions
- Tyra’s Home Service
Local and State candidates for office were invited to join the members. No political speeches were given, the members just got to enjoy some quality one on one time with the candidates. 28 Candidates found the time in their schedules to meet and speak with the attendees.
Raffle gifts for the mixer were donated by;
- Betsy Mabrey, Long Realty: Outdoor Rug
- Hon. Rosanna Gabaldon, AZ State Rep. LD 2; Fruit Hammock w. Banana Hook
- Bob Boysen, Caremore: Original Oil by Lt. Col. Richard Griffin retired
- Lt. Col. Richard Griffin retired: Original Oil
- Southwest Solutions; Nylon Zippered Lapt0p Bag
- Green Valley Sahuarita Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center: (3) Green Valley Through the Decades Books & a $25.00 Gift Card from Safeway
- Acupuncture for All: Acupuncture treatment and consultation
- Chamber Volunteer: Bottle of Wine
- Sandra Reith, Medicare Specialist: (2) gift bags of Cookies and Coffee
- Coffee News: (2) Coffee Mugs packed with goodies
- AZ Web Writers: Bromeliad
The Multi – Mixer for August 25th will be hosted by the Desert Diamond Casino. Festivities start 5:00 pm and go til 7:00 pm. Please RSVP by August 23rd 520-625-7575 or email@example.com. All members of participating Chambers are welcome.