Occupational Therapist (OT)
Santa Rita Outpatient Therapy is seeking a Part Time Occupational Therapist in Green Valley, AZ.
Our outpatient therapy clinic provides Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Language Pathology services to the community. You will be joining a highly skilled outpatient therapy team who can provide individualized plans of care and one-on-one treatments.
• Provide a full range of occupational therapy services including assessment, treatment planning, and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the position’s qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards.
• Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
• Adhere to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, facility and company.
• Valid and unrestricted Occupational Therapy license in the state of Arizona.
• Experience working in the outpatient setting preferred.
• Education/experience in working with adult and geriatric population preferred.
• Interest/experience in Hand Therapy preferred.
• Good organizational and communication skills.
For more information, please contact:
Jessica Ransom, Outpatient Therapy Director
170 N La Canada Dr, Ste 20
Green Valley, Arizona 85614